Fighting For Important Causes In State And Federal Courts
Upon taking a case, we move quickly and aggressively with comprehensive, carefully planned advocacy. We typically involve an investigator as early as possible to obtain a thorough understanding of the territory upon which the legal battle must be fought. Our clients actively participate in their own cases, and we strive to learn as much as we can about them so we can effectively and faithfully tell their stories.
While we claim many important successes at trial and on appeal, we regard as equally significant those cases where we prevented our client from ever being charged, or where we negotiated severely reduced charges through early, strategic intervention.
We are acutely aware of the critical need that our clients remain free, so far as possible, of any damaging criminal record for future employment purposes, licensing, and education. This is a primary objective of our representation, and we specialize in comprehensive, fast expungements of arrest records.
- White collar crimes
- Drug offenses: possession with intent to deliver, trafficking, and simple possession
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Homicide by vehicle
- Assaults: simple and aggravated
- Burglary, robbery
- Internet crimes
- Retail theft
- Public drunkenness and disorderly conduct
- Underage drinking
- Penn State students and students from other universities
- Penn State faculty, administrators, and executives
- Doctors, lawyers, business owners, computer programmers, engineers
- Federal and state prisoners
- Minors and juveniles